Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Our new niece and cousin Reagan

Maegan and Brian honored me with the privilege of seeing Reagan be born. I started crying when I found out that they had invited me. It meant so much to me. And of course I cried when she was born. They didn't know if they were having a boy or a girl. They wanted it to be a surprise. So that was exciting. There is nothing like seeing a baby be born. It is such a wonderful and spiritual experience. The girls were excited to see baby Reagan the next day. Now they wish we had another baby in our family, but no way that is happening :> We will just have to enjoy Brian and Maegan's babies.

2 comments:

G and G (Victor/ Cindy) said...

I can't believe how alert Reagan was right after she was born..... I'm glad that you and I got to go, it was a wonderful experience. I enjoyed the ride down and back with you. Love ya tonz... Great pics

The Duryeas said...

I love this slideshow. Thanks for taking so many great pictures. I am so glad you made it for the delivery! Love you!