We hope you have a great birthday. You are such an inspiration to me everyday. How blessed my children are to have you as their Gramere, and for me to have you as my other mom. We love you so much! Happy Birthday!!
Thank you for making my birthday so very special..... all I need is a song sung to me over the phone and I can feel the love of all of you!!! That's the very best present..... the love you all show for me! Thanks and TONZ of love for each of you.
1 comment:
Thank you for making my birthday so very special..... all I need is a song sung to me over the phone and I can feel the love of all of you!!! That's the very best present..... the love you all show for me! Thanks and TONZ of love for each of you.
Post a Comment