so I had to go and look this up. Are you saying they are making Sake (Japanese alcohol drink) out of Snake Venum????? and is that 2 snakes in the bottle or a 2-headed snake?????
Holy crap i just looked this up also, and it looks like you are right it is made out of Habu venom. I never knew that. they sell this stuff on base also. (not a two headed snake, it is 2 snakes)
2 comments:
so I had to go and look this up. Are you saying they are making Sake (Japanese alcohol drink) out of Snake Venum????? and is that 2 snakes in the bottle or a 2-headed snake?????
Weird for sure
Holy crap i just looked this up also, and it looks like you are right it is made out of Habu venom. I never knew that. they sell this stuff on base also. (not a two headed snake, it is 2 snakes)
Post a Comment