Her is the little church building we go to. There is a Japanese Ward that shares the building with us. It is very cramped. We are lucky we live about 5 minutes away, some poeple in our Branch travel about 30 minutes to get to church.
Hey that's a cool looking church building. You say you share it with a Japanese ward - have you ever stayed and listened to their sacrament in Japanese????
They are not in the building at the same time. Building way to small. But this is just a guess but I bet if I went to one of there sacraments I would not be able to understand it at all. Me and Kaitlyn did go to a fireside with some area authorities that was translated to Japanese. That was cool.
2 comments:
Hey that's a cool looking church building. You say you share it with a Japanese ward - have you ever stayed and listened to their sacrament in Japanese????
They are not in the building at the same time. Building way to small.
But this is just a guess but I bet if I went to one of there sacraments I would not be able to understand it at all.
Me and Kaitlyn did go to a fireside with some area authorities that was translated to Japanese. That was cool.
Post a Comment