Do you wish you were here?Well you can be for free, all you have to do is comment on how you like this photo and you win a two week stay here in Miyazato Okinawa! Minutes away from many beautiful beaches like this one. And not only do you get a free stay you get your own personal tour guide, that will take you anywhere on the Island! And give you free snokiling lessons also. No strings attached! JUST COMMENT! thats it!
Plane tickets and any money spent on souvenirs and resturants are not included.

3 comments:
Okay - I am commenting.... I will take you up on the offer. How does mid-July look? too hot? should we wait for August??? Can't wait to go snorkeling.... walking on the beach.... eating some authentic Japanese food.
When and how will you notify me that I will be chosen for the "free" 2 week vacation???
Consider yourself notified and chosen!
as far as being to hot in July. last summer it was just as hot in July August September, and the first part of October. Summer lasts a lot longer here. mid July is good
Plane tickets thruout the summer are EXPENSIVE! Did I say EXPENSIVE - well I meant EXPENSIVE. ranging from $1700 to 2300.
I will look for September and October. Hopefully the kids can miss a day or two of school and spend time with us. Any ideas if they have days off - UEA?????
Post a Comment