Those are gorgeous! We got your package today!! Thank you so much! That was such a fun surprise! Brian is usually the only one who gets packages. I am excited to try that cake mix, and fortunately I have a Japanese neighbor so maybe she can help me read the directions. You are so awesome Jess, and we miss having you guys around!
sweet pics.... you are doing a great job with that camera.. .I guess that is a rock formation in the sea, I thought it was a chinese junk ship. ((hugs))
2 comments:
Those are gorgeous! We got your package today!! Thank you so much! That was such a fun surprise! Brian is usually the only one who gets packages. I am excited to try that cake mix, and fortunately I have a Japanese neighbor so maybe she can help me read the directions. You are so awesome Jess, and we miss having you guys around!
sweet pics.... you are doing a great job with that camera.. .I guess that is a rock formation in the sea, I thought it was a chinese junk ship. ((hugs))
Post a Comment