
It is a 1996 Nissan Pulsar 199,947 km and feels like 16 HP (picture not my actual car)
The crash story
Wednesday I had Jessica meet me at work so we could go get the guy we bought if from "Bob" and go have the title changed over to my name. We picked Bob up and dove over to the legal office with me driving and Jessica in the passenger seat and Bob in the back seat. I entered the parking lot to the legal office following a car, the car went to park in a stall and then noticed that it was a reserved spot, and wanted the one before it so he put it in reverse and plowed right into me. His back bumper was pretty banged up but there wasn't much wrong with mine, just a little piece of the bumper fell off. We exchanged information and he is going to call me and pay to get it fixed. Not sure if I care enough to go through the hassle of getting it fixed, who cares I only payed $800 for the car.
1 comment:
Well glad that yuoui are both okay. Now I got to see this car that you only paid $800.00 for - post some REAL pics of the car.
Love ya tonz ((hugs))
Post a Comment