Friday they finally finished moving our stuff out of our house, It was a long week just watching the movers do there thing, but that is all done!


We sold the truck and now we are down to just one vehicle witch might make things interesting. We were excited to get to our hotel and start this new adventure in our lives. Ten days of hotel living!!

This is everyone in the Hotel Hot tub showing that they only have 8 days left to before we fly to Okinawa. The pool is sure to be a favorite of the kids for the next week or so.
1 comment:
I can't believe you're leaving already! I meant to call and get together. It's been WAY too long! In fact, it may have been when you only had two kids! I hope all goes well for you in Japan. Have a fun adventure!
Post a Comment