This is my brother Jake's son, Aden. He is so cute, and looks just like Jake when he was a baby, brings back memories. I was 10 when Jake was born, so I was a little mommy to him, and helped take care of him. He was my only sibling growing up (but since finding my biological Father, I now have a lot more and recently just find out I have another brother named Joshua, which I am thrilled about, especially since he wants to be a part of my life, and wants to call me sis)
I moved out of the house and got married when Jake was 10. So we probably don't know each other as well as we should. But I am excited that Jake has his own family now, doing so well, going to school, and working hard for them. And now I can share in the joy with his children (like birthdays).
The pictures are also of my Mom and Dad. And for the first time since our wedding, we have a picture of us all together; so these are precious to me!
2 comments:
I can't believe it has been a year! He is so cute and you all look great and so happy. How fun.
Looks wonderful - enjoyed the pics. He does look like Jake - so fun to have a big family, huh. Love ya tonz
Post a Comment