Allie and Jenna look so much alike. They remind me of Brooke and Ashlynn at the age - so similiar. I love the paint job, I am so excited to see all of you in 10 days!!!
The purple and green look smashing together... - awesome - and how fun was that for everyone to do some painting GREAT JOB!
that looks awesome jess!! you are hired for mckinley's room, ok? i am thinking pink. that green does look great with the purple. and i love purple!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Allie and Jenna look so much alike. They remind me of Brooke and Ashlynn at the age - so similiar. I love the paint job, I am so excited to see all of you in 10 days!!!
The purple and green look smashing together... - awesome - and how fun was that for everyone to do some painting GREAT JOB!
that looks awesome jess!! you are hired for mckinley's room, ok? i am thinking pink. that green does look great with the purple. and i love purple!
Post a Comment