Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Flashback 15 years

This was our first picture together. May 1993. (Notice the songs. On Top 40 same year)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dad said...

That Duran Duran song blows chunks by the way.

UB40 is still pretty cool though (but your clip only has about 10 seconds of it).

Did you still have a mullet at that point? You look like you are 12 and out at Lagoon with your older sister.

This must have been when you were wrestling in the 70lb soaking wet weight.

Funny pictures...post more of these so Maegan and I can have a good time.

G and G (Victor/ Cindy) said...

WOW - you still look the same to me..... what a cute cute picture!!! yea, I agree with Brian, - let's see some more of the oldies but goodies. I Love UB40 = the ROCK!! Along with Jack Johnson! =} =}