Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Well if you didn't know already, Mike's passion is to dutch oven cook. His goal is to win a cook off one day.
I have also found my new passion. I am training for a mini-triathalon. I wake up just after 4 am to go swimming at the Roy pool on Mondays and Wed. I had to learn how to swim properly, which I am still working on. I went this morning and actually did some laps without gulping a whole bunch of water. Out of swimming, running and biking, swimming is the most challenging for me.
I also try and run 2 miles every other day, and now I got Mike going with me. There is a group of us from church that are all training for this. We do the biking on Saturday mornings, going 10 miles. I about died the first time. The mini triathalon will be a 10 lap swim, 10 mile bike and a 5 K run. I am so excited. I love the feeling of challenging my body and mind. I just hope I survive :>

No comments: